Monday, July 21, 2014

Chastity, Femme wear, and Sucking cock

When I first accepted my new role in the cuckold lifestyle 5 years ago, I simply thought that occasionally would get to watch my wife with her lover, jerk off, lap up a nice cream pie, and be done with it. I was, lets just say, clueless.   It started simple, my wife wanted me to wear panties while I watched.  That was fine I thought, to be honest I loved the feel of them  Felt nice on my skin.  Next came she wanted me to shave off all body hair, she told me it was unattractive and she never liked it.  Sure I thought, I run marathons and swim as well, I could get away it.  Started shaving everything, and once you do you can't stop.
    About a year and a half ago chastity discussion came up.  I didn't want it at all, but she felt my jerking off got to be a bit much and she wanted to control it.  Soon I was locked up. This took a lot of getting use to.  You learn you have to sit to pee and you learn that every little thing about your wife will turn you on.  I must have looked like a little puppy following her around all the time.  Occasionally, depending on my behavior I am let out to have a "free" day, but if she is with a lover that night, I have to go back in the cage.  I am allowed to cum using a vibrator, never thought that could happen.
    Sucking cock.  If you asked me 6 years ago that I would suck a cock, I would tell you that you have lost your mind.   Years into my focus would shift from watching my wife, to watching the bull.  His massive cock, his strong sexual ability.  It fascinated me.  I think my wife noticed me looking and focusing on him, she wanted me to suck her lover.  Now of the two only one would let this happen.  My first time, I gagged, my eyes teared up, I was horrible and he let me know about it.   Over the next few weeks my wife gave me pointers, what to do, and soon I was sucking cock like a pro.  Some will say I'm disgusting, or make nasty comments.  My response is if your a true cuck and you want to make your wife happy, you WOULD do this for her.  It pleases my wife and it pleases me too.

As my wife says….Its not Gay, its a show of respect.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment