Sunday, July 27, 2014

The ultimate reward

This is a topic that came up over the weekend with a friend of mine who is cuckold as well.  To give a bit of backstory, Janet wanted us to have a some friends in the lifestyle, so we have met some couples around our age and we go out from time to time.  Saturday night we are out with a couple, Tessa and Steven.  A fun mid 40s couple who have been in the cuckold lifestyle for at least 15 years.  Like most cuckold relationships theirs has evolved as well.  Steven no longer has sex with Tessa and he couldn't be happier.  As most cucks his pleasure comes from seeing his wife with other.
     The question came up after dinner over drinks as the ladies were chatting, he and I started talking about different aspects of our sexual lives.  What is the ultimate reward you can receive from your wife?  Disclaimer: Intercourse is out.  A Blowjob is out.  Steven said when he is done with chores, nothing is greater than having free time  such as  watching shows he wants to watch, or checking out stuff on the internet.   I was blown away….  Really?  I said  My response was since I invest so much time into my wife.  Loving how much of her sexual life has become my focus, my ultimate reward is a cream pie.   My reward serves multiple purposes for me,  1. I get to be apart of her sex life. 2. I get to lick my wife's beautiful pussy.  3. I get to taste the creamy cum left over.

Anyway, Thats my ultimate reward….whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment